Certified Business Analytics / Data Scientist Training Program
What exactly is included in this course?
- Business Analysis basics – learn what a Business Analyst is, what they do, and how they do it
- A breakdown of six project methodologies including traditional Waterfall and Agile frameworks
- Learn how to properly initiate a project by learning how to create a business case that aligns with a business’ objectives
- Understand the basics of project requirements and six of the popular techniques used to elicit those details from your stakeholders
- Gain an overview of various modeling diagrams to help you recognize and understand project documentation
- Conduct requirement specification – including categorizing, deriving (breaking apart), prioritizing, and validating
In addition to all the tools you’ll need to start planning the project, you’ll also get a foot into the field by way of an industry expert…
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Business Analysts – including recent college graduates and those looking to make a career change.
- New Business Analysts wanting to improve their craft
- Other positions that are performing business analysis duties such as administrators, managers, and project leads.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration NA
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty