Big Data Hadoop & Spark Analytics
Big data is data sets that are so voluminous and complex that traditional data processing application software are inadequate to deal with them. There are five dimensions to big data known as Volume, Variety, Velocity and the recently added Veracity and Value. Analysis of data sets can find new correlations to spot business trends, prevent diseases, combat crime and so on, but if you don’t master business intelligence, you will miss the opportunity to give value to businesses.
What Is In This Course?
Your Big Data Skills Will Be Much Easier.
Except if you’re an expert at Big Data, reutilizing of the Hadoop framework comfortably, nesting big data using map reduce, configure Pig analysis based on NoSQL schema, do development of big data analysis codes, analyze relational data and perform Big data MapReduce operations on web application, you are going to lose many job/career opportunities or even miss working with big data.
As what Atul Butte, a biotechnology entrepreneur in Silicon Valley, says “Hiding within those mounds of data is knowledge that could change the life of a patient, or change the world.”
You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Big Data Training, You’ll Learn:
- Design distributed systems of Big data
- Reutilizing of the Hadoop framework comfortably
- Relational development based on SQL performances
- Hadoop analytical applications system design
- Creating Hadoop analytical queries’(HDFS)
- Nesting big data using map reduce
- Managing clustering of data using sparks comfortably(YARN)
- learn how to create the running query to ensure flow part of the equation
- Configuring Pig analysis based on NoSQL schema
- Creating, dropping and Understanding Hadoop big data databases
- Constructing analytical Ooze Hadoop queries (Oozie)
- Arithmetic concept of designing
- MapReduce analysis using different tool
- Development of big data analysis codes
- Schematic archiving Big data systems (streaming)
- Analysis relational data
- Hadoop software connectivity and compatibility to the system(pigs)
- Analytical Hadoop system interface feature design (social networks)
- Publication of big data to your Hadoop cluster applications
- Performing Big data MapReduce operations on web application
- Algorithms website structures
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration NA
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes